Training with a partner can boost your progress in many ways.
- You'll be setting off on the journey to a fitter lifestyle together. Sharing a goal will help keep you both on track.
- Feeling competitive? Challenge yourself and your partner to continue to improve. As a result you'll be more motivated, work harder and undoubtedly see greater results.
- Exercising with a partner can mean alternative, fun, partner based versions of exercises that adds that element of teamwork.
- Boost your confidence and embrace new types of exercises! Stepping in to the world of fitness alone can be intimidating, even with a trainer at your side. Bring a buddy and face the challenge together!
- Gym sessions are the new coffee mornings. Meet up with your friend and share a laugh, catch up and get in shape the whole time. What have you got to lose?